Begin or maintain a healthy lifestyle on your Caribbean vacation at our wellness resort. Our holistic, personalized approach to wellness encompasses nutrition, fitness, relaxation and nature.
To help you in your journey, our wellness coordinator creates a plan tailored to your needs and provides the tools necessary to be successful at home.
- Fresh, healthful cuisine – Using local and organic ingredients
- Yoga classes – Complimentary, instructor-led gentle hatha yoga held three mornings a week in the riverfront gazebo
- Fitness center – Complimentary use of our expansive fitness center, featuring free weights, cardio and weight machines
- Dominica spa – Relaxing and rejuvenating natural treatments
Guided hikes and tours of Rosalie Bay
To help you fully explore all that Rosalie Bay and the surrounding communities have to offer, we offer several guided nature hikes and tours at our resort.
- Garden Walk – Visit our organic garden where fresh produce and herbs are grown (complimentary)
- Turtle Beach Walk – Stroll our black sand beach and learn about the protected nesting ground for endangered sea turtles (complimentary)
- Petite Soufriere Walk – View the remains of the old sugar mill and banana plantation of Rosalie Estate before passing a favorite local swimming hole and visiting the small fishing village (complimentary)
- Community Nature Walk – Walk along one of Dominica’s 365 rivers, a botanical haven of some of the island’s 1,200 indigenous fruits and flowers ($20/person)
- Morne Fragate Nature Trail Walk – Meander through the nearby village of Frayal set along steep cliffs of farmland ($20/person)
Tours are offered on a regular basis. For a tour schedule and to sign up, please speak to the Front Desk upon arrival.