Rosalie Bay Resort takes the issue of safeguarding your privacy very seriously. We are committed to earning your trust by adopting high standards for the protection of your personal information.
This policy applies to our website and outlines the type of personal information we collect and receive, the circumstances in which we collect or receive personal information, and the means by which to communicate with that person.
How you may provide us your personal information
- By making a reservation by calling our Reservations office or the hotel direct or online.
- By participating in a marketing initiative, survey or responding to special offers we
may send you from time to time.
- By registering or otherwise entering information on or through our website.
Why we collect personal information
- To establish, maintain and strengthen our relationship with you.
- To understand your needs and preferences in services and information you wish to
receive from us.
- To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
How we use your personal information
Rosalie Bay Resort sends informational and promotional emails to market or provide products or services only to guests or individuals whom we believe, based on the information you provide us, would be interested in receiving such mailings.
We appreciate your patronage and are committed to serving your needs and interests.
Maintaining your personal information
You are always free to refuse to provide personal information to us, recognizing that in some cases this may limit or make it impossible for us to agree to provide you with the services or goods you may request.
You may contact us by responding to any marketing emails if there is a need to update or change your personal information. You may also withdraw your consent with respect to the use of your personal information for marketing purposes at any time. You may do this by separately e-mailing us utilizing the contact information provided on this site using "Unsubscribe" as the subject line or clicking the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every email.
Site Security Statement
- All transaction information you provide is encrypted and secure.
- We will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any other purpose
than those identified above, except with your consent.
- We will safeguard your personal information from disclosure other than as identified
above or with your consent.
- We do not control and are not responsible for the policies or actions of third parties
linked from this site.